[alfa] Re: 8C2900B

Thanks to George Schweikle for posting the link to the resto of this
amazing car! I wring my hands and fret about the severity of the problems
involved in getting my cars on the road, but here is a car that I cannot
even IMAGINE  putting right again. What an optimistic and dedicated owner
and group of craftsmen THAT is! Going down to the shop now to work on my
Alfa...the one that I can just go to the vendors here in town and get
parts for...(or at worst, onto the internet.) Kinda resets your
horizons...                                                  Cheers,
Pat Hood, Seattle                                                  Sedans