[alfa] re: aftermarket exhausts (Stebro)

It was I whom began the recent thread about the
fraudulent run-around I got from Stebro.  Here's an
update: when I cancelled my long-overdue order via
both voice AND e-mail, I kindly asked for Stebro to
immediately apply a credit to my Mastercard, which
they had charged a mere 6 weeks earlier!

I received an e-mail from Dan (the owner) promising to
immediately apply the credit.  That was over 2 weeks
ago...and of course, no credit has yet been applied.
It never will be applied, I reckon. Thanks to laws
that protect consumers from such abuse, Mastercard has
now applied a "charge-back" on my behalf.

Somebody refuted my statement that Stebro are
fraudulent, and claimed that they are "just poor
businessmen!" I restate my warning to all: Want a
Stebro exhaust? Go back through the thread and read
how many of our group were treated. Charging my
Mastercard and never shipping product, repeatedly
giving false excuses and empty promises (called "lies"
in the old days), then intentionally giving me an
incorrect UPS tracking number is FRAUD enough for me.
The icing on the cake is refusing to credit back my
Mastercard. Remember...others have been subjected to
the very same lies and tactics.

You do the math, brave consumers.

P.S.: Please do buy a FAZA Daytona muffler from Al
Cosentino. He is an HONEST businessman and fully
deserves our business.

Diogenio
S. Cal