[alfa] Re. In defense of not wrecking it

John, I couldn't have said it better.  My Alfas are for driving in the manner
for which they were intended and purchased, sporting that is.  Together we
are most happy at high revs whether on a track, in an autocross, or deserted
road.  Though one should always keep in mind the SCCA motto, "Sportsmanship
Demands Safe Driving."

Charley in Muncie
750F, 10551, 11541