[alfa] aftermarket exhausts

While catching up on the AD's in my mailbox, I noted the comments on exhaust
system vendors.  FWIW, I bought a Faza Daytona system about 2 years back for
my '91 Spider from Al Cosentino.  It went on easier and quicker than any
system I've ever installed.  It fit right, and sounds very nice, just a tad
deeper than stock.  Nice chrome outlet.  Date of sale etched into the bracket,
so Al can verify if there's a warranty claim.  No problems, quickly delivered,
straight answers from Al himself to my initial inquiry.  Price was
competitive.

I'd buy another one from him tomorrow.

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY