[alfa] 1965 Giulia TI for sale in southern California

Good day, Digestibles!

It is time for our TI to live with some other lucky Alfa owner, and I'm
pleased to describe its condition. We've had the car more than a year, made
some improvements, driven it a fair amount, and enjoyed the reactions of
other less-fortunates (non-Alfa owners).

The Good:
Starts and runs well
New head gasket
New clutch, pressure plate, and throw-out bearing
New transmission mount
Functional synchromesh
New radiator
Fabulous, bordello-inspired, red/black interior
Decent tires, although somewhat over-sized, and on Super wheels
Current registration and insurance
Fairly good collection of receipts
Spare parts, including that most wonderful dash panel with the horizontal
speedo ribbon
Alternator conversion
Spin-on oil filter conversion from Les Hurlock
Owner's manual and two service manuals
Built On 2/26/65 (Elvira Ruocco)

The Bad/Ugly
Needs paint job
Has previous rust repair in doors and fenders
Needs front crankshaft seal replaced (included)

I am asking $6200 for the car, and I can send digital images to anyone who
is interested; please email any inquiries to my home at
eddinab@domain.elided.

Thanks!

Jim Barrett
Huntington Beach, CA USA