[alfa] New Alfa Owner

Hi - I just acquired a 77 Spider and am new to the Alfa community. I have
always been a fan of the Alfa marque, and am anxious to begin getting this car
in shape. I am looking for advice on parts sources (maintainance supplies,
restoration parts, and body sheetmetal). I am also looking for recommendations
for body shops in the Boston MA area that can handle replacing floorpans,
rockers, etc. And finally, while I am mechanically inclined and do most basic
mechanical work myself, I would be interested in identifying a good mechanic
in the area. Any recommendations based on experience is greatly appreciated.

A little about the car - it appears to be mechanically sound, showing 55k on
the odometer. Last on the road in 1993, and has since been in a dirt floor
garage, causing lower body and floor rust. Car is complete and original, with
a perfect interior and no accident damage. My plan is to change fluids,
filters, hoses, tune-up, etc. and then find someone to do the bodywork. Oh,
and I need to have the radiator re-cored - any recommended shops in the Boston
area?

Sorry for the long post, but I have so many questions. I have found these
lists invaluable for my other "projects (I also have a 1972 MGB and used to
have a 65 VW Karmann Ghia). Thanks for any help and looking forward to getting
involved in the local New England Alfa club.

Regards,

Brian Butler
Medford MA