From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Carson or Wendy
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 6:25 PM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: [alfa] brembo parts

What are people doing about rebuilding their brembo calipers on the
milano's? I haven't had so far any luck getting caliper kits for them,
everybody wants me to do exchange calipers. How do most get both piston
out, I'm assuming the air method will leave one behind?

Thanks.
--
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB