[alfa] ALFA CALLAWAY BITURBO KIT-FOR SALE!!

Hello Kind Alfisti...

Finally after a year of my wife constantly reminding me... I finally got the time this weekend to photograph and post my RARE & COMPLETE NOS ALFA CALLAWAY TWIN TURBO KIT for sale. Please pass this email on to any interested Alfista with the resources to purchase and desiring to "kick some ass" on the road.

You cool, but antiquated folks with "dial up" connection are going to struggle a bit but the pictures are worth the "10 hour" wait for download.

Any questions other questions not answered on the website email me at: martin@domain.elided

HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.humanatek.com/callaway.htm

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

H. Martin de'Campo