[alfa] Speedo Question

Essteemed Alfisti,

       I have finally gotten around to making some progress on my daily
driver/occasional track use project Milano.  It is a '87 Milano Silver.  I have
just finished putting in a Transaxle from a Platinum with 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears
lightened - 4.10 final drive gears - limited slip.  All the cool guy stuff.
My question is: will the speedometer read correctly?  My guess is that it will
not due to the change in final drive ratio.  In this case, is there a way to
make it read correctly?  I used the speed sender from the original transaxle in
case this maters.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Chris Rundlett
1982 Spider Veloce