[alfa] Stainless

I'd hate to see this topic digress to the point of people believing that
'quality stainless' is brittle, and that's that.  There are many, many types
of stainless out there, some less brittle than others, and a simple google
search yields this page:
http://www.cozeburn.com/stainless.asp

The point is that you can have your cake and eat it too... but it will cost
you.
Chances are, many of the manufacturers who do use 'quality' stainless for
exhausts don't really put much effort into making a nukeproof system.  Just so
long as they can make a tidy margin on it without pissing off their customers
too much.  "Hey, it's "stainless", nevermind if we did any decent research
into making it last forever."

Darren
83 GTV6