[alfa] stebro steel

Regarding surface rust on Stebro system -- you mean
they use Russian steel?
Have complete Stebro system on my GTV6 and have
rustspots on the muffler after two years but not the
pipes. The sound is great. But it was a pain to
install, had to manufacture pieces, since my car is
one of the first 81s and for some reason the
configuration of the headers are different from all
the rest of the GTV6. Stebro did not know that,
neither did I.
Oivind Mathisen
GTV6
ERA Cobra