[alfa] European Milano/75 bumpers

Not really sure what I'm asking yet as I haven't seen it but...

I bought a pair of European bumpers for the Milano/75 along with the
brackets.    I'm told there are some mounts that needed to be drilled out to
fit the Euro brackets.    I don't have the parts in hand yet, nor have I
taken the US bumpers off, so I'm not really sure what I'm looking at yet.

If someone has done this and can offer some guidance I'd appreciate it.

TIA

-Peter