[alfa] Re: New record.

Hey Joe!!  You might want to contact the local dept. of weights and measures.
(State Auditor I think here in Ohio)   You have too many witnesses here to
verify how much will fit. And at last check.. you still can't compress a liquid.

 We had a middleastern gentleman here in Warren try to pull something like
this.... He was shut down for 2 weeks to install NEW machines.
Tim Timko