[alfa] Machine to see Alfa Victory by Design

I would like to thank all of you who were polite enough to reply
off-digest suggesting I am apparently a cheap SOB (Son Of a Bitch) when
it comes to buying a DVD (ulp! not a clue what it stands for and don't
care but it's a machine which apparently makes pictures and sound when
you put this plastic disc on / in it) player and also a new TV
(TeleVision) - except Brian Shorey who posted his comments for everyone
to see. Just for that Brian, I won't come to your party this summer.

I get the feeling TV's and DVD's are rather inexpensive...except I also
need a 'thing' which will make it possible for them to talk to one
another. What a terribly clever arrangement.

I shop when I need something. My vintage TV still works. I've never
required a DVD player before. (Man in brown just delivered my ALFA and
Maserati plastic discs). Thinking about taking them, pillow, blankee,
and six-pack to a store and doing a test run on a DVD player.

Biba
Irwindale, CA (CAlifornia) USA