[alfa] GTA Vids - Acronyms

I was given these links by some of the Swedish Alfisti on #alfaromeo
(Efnet). It the Top Gear reviews of the 147 and 156 GTA. It's damn
funny stuff:

147GTA:
http://it-spt.edu.stockholm.se/gallery/video/Topgear_Alfa_Ford_VW.wmv

156GTA:  http://it-spt.edu.stockholm.se/gallery/video/060.WMV

Now if you really want to you can go Old Skool and watch the video of
Steve Schaeffer dicing with a bunch of Porsch 911s in his '65 GTA at
the July Historic Races at Pacific Raceway:

http://www.nwalfaclub.com/features.html

It takes a bit to download so be patient...it's worth the wait. Make
sure you crank your speakers.

One another note:

I was hoping the acronym post was a joke but I see it's not now. I'm
sitting here giggling and actually kind of speechless (ISHGAKS). I had
an entire paragraph devoted to this topic but I decided to not post it
in favor of simply saying, "Uh yeah, right whatever, figure them out."
But if you wanna type them then do it.

Enjoy the viddies!

Damian

magista@domain.elided