[alfa] Re: Duetto Vent Controls

><thebaylys@domain.elided>
>Subject: DalfaE Duetto Vent Controls
>
>Hi all,
>
>Could someone remind me what position does what on the two
>vent/heat slide

The upper is for the air intake. Right position = mmin, left =
max. The lower is for the remp. Right = max/hot and left =
min/cold. I think your vent tubes have gone. They are made of
pressed paper and vanish as time goes by. Check by closing the
foot lock just in front of the gearstick. Then full blower and if
the hoses are gone, the air will be at your feet from above. If
the hoses are OK, the air will be at the windscreen. Any garage
has these hoses FS.

Cheers from the North and the polar bears

Veni, vidi, veloce
Saluti   Wille R in Scandinavia

Alfa Romeo 1750 Spider Veloce 1967