[alfa] Spider parts FS -- Boston area

I need to clean out some space in my basement and garage.  I have the following from an '86 spider if anyone is interested:

1)  2.0L engine w/ 106K miles -- ran well when pulled from car a few years ago.  I have all of the FI components as well.  $250/bo
2) transmission (attached to engine above)  $100
3) exhaust system -- from manifold to muffler  $75
4) windshield  $150
5) tan seats (in ok condition, not great)  $50
6) dashboard (one small crack in the radio surround)  $100

I live about 50 miles north of Boston, near Manchester.  Email me off-digest if you're interested.

Terry