[alfa] RE: Degree wheel

I'd use a short piece of fabric tape measure and attach it to the circumference of the crankshaft damper with contact cement. Use a
calculator to convert inches to degrees.
Gil
Port Orange, FL
1985 Spider

George wrote:

I am looking for a degree wheel and mounting that still allows the crank to be
rotated by using the front crank pulley nut. Jack Beck, Orion Engineering,
sells a fully degreed front pulley for $200, but I am seeking an alternative.
Any suggestions?. The car is a '76 Spider retrofitted with a non-air pump
front pulley.