[alfa] What kind of car is that?

People have related some pretty good, "who makes that car" stories on this
digest. But I think I had the ultimate comment today. I was picking up some
paintings at a hip gallery in one of LA's hippest neighborhoods. The hip
looking grad student who was helping me carry them espied my shinny red GTV
and fairly gasped "Is that a Studebaker?"

Dave
74 GTV
LA CA