Re: [alfa] Victory by Design @ Speed

Eliseo Carrillo wrote:

This next Sunday the 11th at 7:00 PM CST; Victory by Design ALFA ROMEO on
Speed!
I got my DVDs last week. The Alfa Romeo program is good, but it's dissapointing that nothing newer than the GTV was even mentioned... and for the statement that Alfa hasn't raced/won anything since the GTA days (made at the very end of the program.) Just one V6 Alfa in full surround sound would have satisfied me.

Note on the DVDs: you need to manually choose Dolby Surround options in the Audio menu of the DVD (why can't it pick the best automatically?) I was disappointed by the sound the first time I watched it... then I saw the option and enabled DTS and watched it again.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org