[alfa] Re: GTV-6 (and Alfetta GT) wipers: swept area

The hole that attaches the arms to the blades gets enlarged, allowing the blade assembly to flop back and forth.

Thanks for the suggestions--maybe they do park lower than they used to, although I'm afraid that Brian might be right about worn splines.

-Joe