[alfa] Shipping address in upstate NY??

I recently purchased a fire bottle system on Ebay. The person I purchased
the bottle from has problems shipping it to Canada. Anyone in the Watertown
(preferred) or Syracuse area that is willing to receive this parcel for me?
It maybe a few weeks before I maybe able to pick-up the parcel.
Nearly forgot the Alfa content. The fire bottle is for my GT-3 Alfetta race car.
If you can help, please contact me off digest.
Thanks
Bernie Betzema
Ottawa, Canada