[alfa] Holloboro Steering Wheel

I am interested in taking apart the Holloboro steering wheel on my 1982 Spider.

There is a black plastic ring which holds the contacts and springs onto the steering wheel backing plate.  This black ring is held onto the backing plate with three brass (hollow) rivet like devices which I am not familiar with.  What are they?  How can they be removed without breaking the black plastic?  How are they replaced?

I am having trouble with the contact for one of the three buttons and the return spring for another.  The appearance of the wheel is still good.

Thanks!

Jon Kligerman
1982 Spider