[alfa] clutch addendum

I think I forgot to mention in my previous post that when the clutch was feeling funny last week, I don't think it was disengaging completely--one time in particular I had the car in reverse on a flat surface with the clutch pedal fully depressed and the handbrake on--when I released the handbrake, the car crept backwards. When the clutch is feeling normal, this doesn't happen. This would also lead me to believe that the problem is hydraulic in nature because I can't imagine what kind of mechanical failure would intermittently prevent the clutch from disengaging fully. Except that both cylinders and the flex hose were replaced not that long ago!

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6