[alfa] Field trip anyone?

    In the February 2004 issue of Special Interest Autos, there's an article,
"Reporting from Motorhead Paradise."  An excerpt:  "If want to see castles, go
to Scotland. . . .  If you want to see magnificently cared-for old cars, come
to New Zealand. . . .  [T]here is a fairly sizable industry in New Zealand
restoring old cars . . . .  [M]ost mechanics in
the-land-down-under-the-land-down-under can fix nearly anything and have
lathes and mills in their garages because they frequently have to make parts.
. . ."
    (No Alfa-mention, but come on.)
    Maybe our friends in Oz could fill us in more on this rich place.  With
kids wife and work, it's hard for me to imagine the ability to travel, but
someday . . .

Doug
77 Spider
Richmond, Virginia USA