[alfa] Berlina LSD Wanted

I have a friend in Melbourne who is looking for an lsd for his 1968 1750. He
would like the entire rear assembly to restore as his unit is a little worse
for wear. He would like to maintain the standard ratio for the GTV. Not sure
about the ratios but I am aware that the Berlina's ratios varied. Does not
need to be from a berlina however these are probably the easiest to obtain. I
don't suppose anyone has a spare lying around their shed?
Cheers Dean