[alfa] GTV6 heater valve

Its possible to fit a Fiat 128 heater valve.  This will require a bit of
work,  and the valve's pipes are a slightly different diameter,  but its
still not hard to do and works well.  Be sure to purchase the Fiat
rubber gasket that goes with it.  Oh,  this heater valve is made of
metal, not plastic.

I believe DiFatta has them,  perhaps IAP does as well.  I think I paid
something like 17 dollars a year ago.

Ciao,  Jay