[alfa] For Sale: 1991 164 L

As a holiday treat my Mini Cooper S arrived a few weeks early, so my 164 must go up for sale. I don't have a parking spot for it now, so I'm motivated to sell. Here's the info:
1991 164 L, Blue metallic / tan leather interior, 5-speed. 189,000 miles. All power options. Good paint, though a little rust in the usual places (nothing obvious), very clean interior. Well maintained at Accel as daily driver, all service records since 125,000 miles available. Strong engine burns no oil. Two recent tires (Dunlop SP Sport A2), two older Blizzaks. Full Stebro stainless exhaust except cat. Whistler radar detector hard-wired and hidden. ABS not working (warning lamp removed). A/C works but needs 134a recharge (small leak), slight (manageable) radiator leak, everything else fine. $1500. Located in Harvard MA (30 min west of Boston), 978-456-3049, jsm8@domain.elided
Photos available - go to www.velocissima.com, click on "Classified Ads", and scroll down to my ad.
Local sale preferred.

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA