RE: [alfa] Franco's in Largo, Florida

> Franco's Imported Cars in Largo, Florida has a couple of
> seemingly nice
> Spiders for sale on ebay.  I'm wondering if anyone on the list knows
> anything about this seller?  Any experiences with them?  Maybe the
> seller is on the list?
>

> Tony Martie
> '78 Spider
> Dallas, TX
> http://tmpd.net

I went there looking at some of his cars. I was looking for a Milano at the
time. I tried to talk with him, but he was pretty standoffish, and ended up
telling me that Milanos were junk he wouldn't touch, as he could charge much
more for a Spider. I tried to ask about some of the spiders he had, but he
was done talking to me and walked away.

I think as Mark mentions, the real telling tale is that no local Alfisti
will deal with him.

Graham Spencer
85 GTV6
88 Verde