[alfa] Spider Spring Spacer Suppliers (say it fast)

Either the sporting spring I put in my Spider have settled down excessively or I am getting too old to sit this low. Whichever the case, it bottoms out too often so I would like to add some spring spacers to get a little more ground clearance back. Does anyone know a source for these? Should I just hang on to AOL cd's and stack em' under there?
Anyone get a fruitcake they don't need?

Tony Martie
'78 Spider
Dallas, TX