[alfa] 164 central locking controller--Where is it?

I'm looking for the central locking controller/relay on my RHD 164
24valve....can't find it in spite of using cardisc schematic..which is LHD.
Can anybody guide me to it? It might be hiding behind the fues box on a RHD,
but I can't see the blighter anywhere.

Other Alfa/Fiat news from here is both good and bad. The good news is that
FIAT Panda has won Car of the Year, and in spite of only being 1.2 litres
everyone says its great to drive "like small cars used to be before the
Japanese made them anodyne" is what one driver said, and I know what he means.
I also see quite a few FIAT Stilos on the road, and the 2 door looks pretty
good, especially in Abarth guise. The 4 door looks OK, but not as complete and
resolved as the 2 door from a style viewpoint. They are being fairly heavily
discounted into the market, but then so is just about everything else as far
as I can see.

On the negative I had a visit from an uncle who recounted his woes with a
brand new 2 litre 156 which I didn't even know he had. The final indignity was
when it broke down just outside Nantes in France a few weeks out of warranty.
The aircon compressor clutch bearing had seized and some belts had stripped,
but not the cam belt..500 Euros to fix 700 miles from home. He sold it as soon
as he got back and won't have another Alfa. Having said that they all arrived
to see us in his son-in law's Fiat Multipla Diesel which drives really well,
but has been a mixed bag on serviceability. They have broken three door
handles, and a new handle takes the best part of two weeks to arrive from
Italy, so its usually the drivers door out of action, and with very young
family this is a serious inconvenience.

I think Alfa/Fiat or whatever, are a long way off being ready for a return to
the USA if these experiences are representative, and I believe they are.

Tim Hancock   Boston UK

164TS
164Super