[alfa] Plug wires, was Nology, plug as well

While each is entitled to buy what they like and no doubt there are fans of
the variety of brands offered for various needs, I take the stand of why
complicate a simple system.

Yes, I am biased. I write this 6 feet from a stack of Magnecor plug wire
sets. But I can buy anything, just like you. I chose the Magnecors to
resell because they have served well in the past and have consistent quality.

Here is a write up by Magnecor. Biased perhaps, but interesting.
http://www.magnecor.com/magnecor1/truth.htm

I carry the Magnecors at competitive prices, and also have a heap of new
164 and Milano fog lamp kits on hand as well.  Clear and yellow (Oui Oui!! )

Thanks!
Bill

AlfaBill.com
Tampa Florida USA