[alfa] las vegas alfa shops

Possible emergency here....a fuel line in my Alfetta
Sedan sprung a leak on the way from LA to Vegas....now
I'm in Vegas with no tools, and no knowledge of a shop
to take it to.

Anyone know of a decent shop that can replace a fuel
line on an Afetta in the Vegas area?  It's not a
horrible leak, and I *may* be able to drive it back to
LA just fine....but now that I'm aware of it I have a
compulsive need to have it fixed immediately.
FYI- it's leaking right at the rear fuel pump
junction...I guess the old flex line just got old and
rotten.

Thanks for your help!

Stacy Faught
'87 Spider Quad