[alfa] Another parts request.

Ok, a strange request but here goes.

Could someone with a 164LS or 164Q check the TPS part # for me?   It should
be 0 280 122 001.  It's possible the LS has 0 280 122 300 used on the B, L
and S.  I just need to be sure.

If this checks out, that part # is available for a SAAB for $38 rather than
the $70+ the parts suppliers want.  And if someone has a spare they'd like
to sell me, I'd appreciate it.

The Milano(75) Verde ran on the Megasquirt today after some trials and
tribulations.   Mostly self imposed by my lack of soldering ability and
lapses in common sense.   It drove around the block.  Still plenty of MAP
tuning to do.   Some emailed me asking about the details.  I haven't
forgotten you.  I plan on putting some installation notes and pictures on my
web page as soon as I get the tuning done and the time to compose the page.
I have a few more things to work out.  One being this TPS thing, the other
finding a better place to take MAP from the plenum.   Initially, I T'ed into
the distributor advance tube but I later discovered it's just prior to the
throttle so I get no MAP at idle.   Tomorrow I'll work on better vacuum
plumbing, then Monday see if I can get this TPS thing figured out.  That's
if no one comes up with one in their garage, I'll either have to go mail
order of the local Carquest.

The local Carquest, despite the pictures of the muscle cars on the wall, are
really interested in the parts I buy there.   They know me as the crazy Alfa
guy now.   They seem to like the challenge as parts guys when I ask for
something unusual (which is almost every time I walk in).   They even let me
thumb through their books for an hour trying to find something that looks
right.

I'm going to try to get an Alfa Owner article together on the conversion
too.

TIA

-Peter

'87 Verde, '86 Spider, '67 Super

P.S.  I was informed by the Illinois Vehicle Dept last week that I was
issued the plate 'VERDE'.     Now lets see if they issue me 'VELOCE' for the
Spider (long shot) and 'SUPER' for the Giulia (even longer shot, if I ever
get it back together).