[alfa] Re: mechanical tensioner - at 100,000 miles

carl, after my experience, having a brand-gnu tensioner fail, that i used to replace one w/100k+ miles, i'd say leave well-enuff alone...

doug s., if it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is?!?

<<<Gee, maybe I better replace mine again .... it has been on there for 100,000 miles.  especially given the recommendation made by so many to change the mechanical tensioner at every belt change>>>

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.