[alfa] Re: Victory by Design

My copy of the Alfa Victory by Design arrived yesterday 12/18 (I ordered
it on 12/5).  This is an excellent DVD made with help from Museo
Storico.  They let de Cad wring out a 2900B Le Mans Coupe, 159 Alfetta,
Disco Volante, 6c3000M, GTAm and TT33/12 at Balocco, plus there is an
excellent selection of significant cars in private hands.  The show runs
over 70 minutes, so the Spud Channel version will be chopped up when it
airs.  For $25 it's a steal.

The Jag and Aston shows on Spud Channel were great too.  I can't wait
for the Maserati one.  The Ferrari and P-car shows were made a few years
earlier and aren't quite up to the standards of the new shows,
especially the P-car one, which (IMHO) has less driving of the cars and
more standing around and talking about them.  The driving is the best
part of the series; de Cadenet really has a go in the cars.

Cheers,
John
Seattle, WA

7311501