Re: [alfa] 164 Central Locking Question

Tim:

Take the remote apart and clean the batteries, they are making poor contact due to 'crud' (technical term) that gets into the remote. If that doesn't work, try new batteries (check voltage first).

About every two months a cleaning would improve the unlocking (and locking) predictability.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX USA

Tim Hancock wrote:

The central locking on the 24valve will lock all four doors car, but will not
unlock them. Anybody any ideas where I start?
I thought about checking a relay, but I can't find any reference to a relay. I
assume there is one, but where do I find it?

Thanks in advance

Tim Hancock   Boston UK

164TS
164 Super