[alfa] 1978 Sport Sedan for sale

Esteemed digestibles:

Just in time for that last minute Christmas shopping, I'm happy to announce
the availability of our Sport Sedan as that perfect gift for someone special
in your life. Its features include the world-renown Alfamatic transmission,
functioning (!) air conditioning, factory- optional Campagnolo wheels (in
kind of an egg crate pattern), new Ansa exhaust, decent (ivory) paint and a
nice (burgundy) interior. It runs well.

I bought (saved) the car in a local junk yard, and had to register it with a
salvage title. It appears to have always been a (southern) California car,
and shows a couple of rust bubbles at the rear window trim. It is pretty
complete, and needs only some time spent on small items like the door latch
mechanisms and speaker wiring. It does come with extra parts, including a
replacement dash, Euro headlights, and various odds and ends.

I am asking $2400 for it, will send pictures/jpegs, and can be reached
offline at eddinab@domain.elided.

Jim Barrett

Huntington Beach, CA USA