[alfa] 1974 Spider Tool Kit FS

Gentlepeople,

A net impaired friend has asked me to find a good home for the following:

1974 Alfa spider tool kit NOS

This kit was removed from a '74 spider upon delivery. It consists of the bag (never had a tool in it), pliers, spark plug removal tube, lug wrench, and screwdriver with a reversible blade (philips & slot). These tools have not seen the light of day since 1974 and have been stored inside. He would like $75.00 for the kit, which I think is a fair price.
I can send a picture if requested. I have the kit and will be responsible for the transaction.

Please respond offline to alfabart@domain.elided or blkbart@domain.elided. First come, first served.

No financial interest, except maybe a single malt the next time I see my friend.

Regards,

Bart
--
Badges & emblems for Italian cars