[alfa] Another mystery solved (?)

No response to my Milano grounds question a week or two ago. I dug around and here's the ones I know of:

In the engine bay: Near each headlight, on the rear of right valve cover, big one connecting to power steering bracket.

In passenger compartment: Under dash, just above and to the left of clutch pedal pivot. Under the rear seat on drivers side (unconfirmed. I see it in the manual)

I cleaned and greased (silicone dielectric grease) all of these grounds, and all the connectors on the ARC, and all headlight connectors.

This solved most of my ARC weirdness, but the left turnsignal blinked very fast when my foot was on the brake... also the rear foglights indicator light would blink too.

I found a white wire with a spade connection near the left rear brake lights. I cleaned this connection and voila, problem solved...

Except, that now the rear foglight indicator light does not light at all. Not a big deal as I've never used the rear fogs, but it is puzzling.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org