[alfa] Spider Fuel Rail Filter

I decided to rebuild the fuel rail on my Spider while waiting for my cylinder head to come back from the shop. Anyway after disassembling the rail I found a small filter laying on the work bench. I didn't catch where it came from and don't see any mention of it in the shop manual. Can anyone point me in the right direction of where this little guy belongs?

BTW, I used Rich at Cruzin Performance to flow test and clean the injectors, which some other folks recommended. I second that. They are already on the way back to me. Which would be 8 days turn time, including shipping. No interest, etc...

Gary Cerasoli
'86 Spider Veloce
Jackson, GA