Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:36:51 -0800
From: Jon Pike <jhpike@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Rubber gaskets in firewalls

Yet another question as I finish up details in my engine compartment..

Is there a source for the rubber bushings, gaskets, grommets or whatever
they're called,  that seal things like the heater hoses, wiring, speedo
and tach cables?  Has anyone found generic plugs that fit and carved holes?

I've found some for earlier cars, trying to get things for the 115 era..

Jon
77 Spider