[alfa] 164 S Struts

I'm curious if the Boge Sachs sport struts for the 164 would fit the 164S.
They look the same (at least in the pictures).  I realize the variable setting
- sport and auto would not work (big deal!).  I'm familiar with the sleeving
of the Koni struts but a bolt in would be prefferable.

                                     Terry Johnston
                                     91 164S