RE: [alfa] RE: What is your confidence level in the Milano V6? (was RE: [alfa] Re: What I want)

> As for the rear wheel arches -- how hard and expensive are they to fix if
> they have started to rust?

I got this from the Alfa 75 Yahoo list.   Something you should probably join
if you're going to own a Milano.  It's a great group from all over the world
covering all the different variations of the 75.

-----

Klokkerholm still makes repair panels for 75's

0003285 Front bonnet
0003207 Front plate, cpl.
0003205 Front plate, cpl., (1,6), (1,8)
0003206 Front plate, cpl., (2,0)
0003316 Front Wing
0003586 Rear wheel arch, 4-dr
0003585 Rear wheel arch, 4-dr
0003015 Sill, 4-dr
0003016 Sill, 4-dr

http://www.klokkerholm.com/

-----

The arches are probably available from the usual vendors.   I understand
complete rear quarters are available but rare and valuable as gold.

The repair is a cut, grind, weld and paint job.  Not really for the
hobbyist.   A good body shop should be able to do it without too much
trouble.   Shame is the repair will probably cost more than the car is
worth.   It's up to you whether it's worth it to fix.   You can fix it up
real pretty as a keeper, or live with it as a driver.   Depends what you
intend for the car.

-Peter