[alfa] 2004 calendars

In typical Italian fashion, as last year they too it close to the wire, the
vendoe in Europe is telling me that Alfa cannot deliver the calendars until
January. Grrr...

I'll try to satisfy tess's request and see if I can find the calendar
anywhere on the Alfa site, but last year's calendar did get mixed reviews.
Some raved it was artistic genius, others didn't get it at all and Tess
stuck her's in the closet... :)

I'll post as soon as I have more info.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Cool Alfa Bits online!! Literature, parts and more!
Tampa Florida USA
http://www.alfabill.com