[alfa] stainless brake flex hoses

Hi Group:

Anyone have a recommended source for a set of stainless steel/Teflon flex hoses for the brakes on a 115 Spider? I've got one of Centerline's sets on my '74 Spider, but I recall an Italian source being posted to the Digest quite some time ago. Anyone recall that one? Just thought I might try something different on the '87 Spider, although Centerline's are certainly fine. Thanks.

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's