[alfa] Re: Stereo Upgrade - sub shelf

I made a "false shelf" for my 89 spider, with a 10" sealed sub box and two
2-ways.  Two amps are attached to the underside of the shelf, between a wood
riser that meets the factory metal riser next to the ECU.  The shelf is flat
and 3" taller than the stock shelf, and is covered in black carpet to look
stock.  You still get base with the top down cause the back of the seats
basically rest on the shelf.  I have some bad pictures if anyone wants me to
send them.
dan in kc