[alfa] Re: Nigerian car scams

Sadly enough this is all too common.  I have been reading about it on desert
racing websites for a year or more now.  Just be smart and use common sense in
these things.  If he is wishing to pay more and have you wire back $$ there
should be a red flag going off in your mind right away.  Or at least one would
go up in my mind.

Steve Hartman
Balboa Island, CA
72 GTV - project street car
89 for ranger - race truck project
89 civic SI - nasty, ricey, daily driver