[alfa] Re: what if I want

How about this a Lexus IS300.  Yeah yeah I know, but don't knock it til you drive it!  I sold my Verde to buy a new one! I believe its even better than the 330 BMW.  Its at least $10,000 less than the BMW.

Great daily driver:

4 doors
Good size trunk
Same size interior as the Milano
5sp
RWD w/ Limited slip diff
215hp in-line 6
Some controversial design (in and out) just like the Milano
The best suspension I've ever felt not harsh over bumps and still handles like a champ.  You'll never know its riding on 17" wheels with 45 series tire!

For me it a newer more refined version of the Verde.  Not to say I don't miss my Verde because its different and enjoyable to drive, but I really don't miss having to go a mechanic for things.

Alan
Alfa less (hopefully not for long)