[alfa] RE: what if I want

Peter Webb wrote:

> If I had a car genie wish, I'd have Alfa build a 156 with the
> 24V V6 mounted
> the right way and the 75 transaxle.  Now that would be a car.

Mmmm. Much as I might lust over something like that, there's one department in which my 90 (and probably the 75/Milano) beats the 156 hands down - rear leg room, which diminishes it's utility as a sedan. With the front seats right back, there's about as much room back there as there was in my old 79 Toyota Corona. In fact, the RX8 might even have more rear leg room (pure speculation on my part).

Tony

1985 Alfa 90 2.5i
Brisbane, Australia